This Equestrian Complex
was redesigned in 2003 to incorporate as well as mimic the design
of the original dairy barns. Built in 1910, the two original barns,
each 188 feet in length and 38 feet wide and connected to form the
traditional H, provided a classically impressive design from which
to elaborate. This skillfully appointed facility is currently home
to the Carriage Museum, Barn Stables, and Vet room with Barn Manager
Apartment, the Equestrian Center Residence as well as the Events
Center. ~40,000 square feet.
The Events Center, part of the extraordinary Equestrian Facility,
is an outstanding 200 feet in length and 100 feet wide. The clear
span indoor riding arena is equipped with a dust control sprinkler
system. This exceptional Center comes complete with a viewing room,
office and bar.
The Estate provides a tranquil setting for a relaxing
escape to the country as well as all of the hunting Pennsylvania
offiers. This property provides access to deer hunting, bear, bobcat,
foxes, cottontail rabbits, turkey, small birds such as ruffed grouse,
pheasants and much more.